1. EcoMotion Bikes extends one-year warranty for all of the parts of its products (2-Year for frames & motors), subject to the following provisions:
1.1. Warranty will be extended upon registration of the bike by the customer on our website, in order for the customer to be eligible for warranty. This must be done within 24 hours from the day of the purchase of the product.
1.2. Please notice, if you have purchased the product on this website, there is no need to register your product, we will do it for you.
1.3. In case you have encountered difficulties registering your product, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.4. In case your bike was purchased through a dealer and you wish to activate your warranty, please contact the dealer from which you have purchased the bike first.
1.5. In case your product was purchased through our website and you wish to activate your warranty, please do so through our Service form page. Our representative will contact you as soon as possible, in order to diagnose the failure and provide you with a solution.
1.6. The Customer hereby waives all and any demands or claims towards EcoMotion Bikes, If the product was not registered on our website.
2. Warranty does not extend to damage/ defects caused by misuse of the product, or the ordinary or reasonable wear and tear of the components (including but not limited to: tires, tubes or cables), as a result of negligence and/or accident and/or force major/ and/ or abuse, and/or neglect, and/or improper assembly by the customer and/or failure to follow normal maintenance and/ or storage procedures.
2.1.Warranty shall be voided in cases, in which the product was repaired by an uncertified person.
2.2. Warranty shall be voided in cases in which damage was caused by the removal or addition of parts, that not certified by the company and/or adding uncertified parts to the product.
2.3.Warranty shall not be in effect and shall be voided, if the product is used for any purpose other than the purpose of electric bicycling, as defined by Chapter 568 of A.B. 1096. (CA state law)
2.4. The battery or any other part of the product must not be disassembled and/or punctured! such actions are extremely dangerous and may lead to severe injury! Such actions will bring will immediately void the warranty.
2.5. The product must not be used in water.
2.6. The product is meant for private use only; commercial use of the product shall void the warranty.
2.7. We do not offer warranty extensions and will not honor such external extension programs that are offered by third party companies .
2.8. This warranty is limited to the aforementioned replacement and repair, and is subject to our sole discretion of whether components should be repaired or replaced.
2.9. Repairs outside the warranty shall be priced at the business rates of the businesses, at which the product was purchased.
1. The customer shall not hold EcoMotion Bikes and/or its owners and/or its employees and/or its representatives and/or anyone acting on its behalf responsible for any damage and/or injury and/or loss and/or death due to misuse or negligent use of a product or due to force major and/or due to any other reason caused by the customer and/ or user/ and/ or third party and/ or affected the customer and/ or user and/ or third party.
2. The sole and total liability for the use of the product is borne by the customer/user.
3. The customer must maintain and follow all relevant vehicle code provisions, as well as follow all traffic signs and signals, including the bikeway signs, markers, and traffic control devices established by the Department of Transportation.
4. Products must not be used while under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol and/or any other mind altering substances.
5. The use of the products is subject to the applicable federal law and state law in which they are used.